Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Seoul Fashion Week FW '12: Paparazzi Mode

My recent trip to South Korea coincided with the Seoul Fashion Week F/W Collection. However, when I went to the venue all tickets were already sold out. Instead of feeling bad not being able to watch any of the shows, I took this opportunity to take photos of random people. 

At first, I was a bit apprehensive to take photos of strangers. However, after a few shots, I realized people actually do not care if you take their pictures. I guess fashion events give photographers the "right" to take photos of strangers without them getting angry, and I have this feeling that they even like it. Hahaha 

This girl was being interviewed by the press. Good thing I have my zoom lens with me.

male models on break


I real stand out. I think he is also one of the models

Back view


so candid.

here outfit is more of Fall season



I love the bag. hahaha

 I also like this, so wearable in the Philippines


Oh look at the hairstyle. She's so cool

This one is very spring

back view


No comments:

Post a Comment