Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Bang, Korea's Budget Airline Celebrity Endorser


My plane fare to Korea (Manila-Incheon) was dirt cheap, thanks to Cebu Pacific's promo. I only got it  for 1300 pesos sans the terminal fee and travel tax. However, I was not able to get a good deal with my Korea to Osaka flight. The "cheapest" that I found was from Jeju Air, South Korea's  budget carrier.  The one way fare was around 8500 pesos with all fees included. 

Jeju Air flies to various points in South Korea such as Busan, Cheongju, Jeju, and Seoul. International destinations include China (Qingdao), Hong Kong, Japan (Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, Nagoya, Osaka), Philippines (Manila), Thailand, and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City). Jeju air uses Boeing 737 aircraft. Baggage allowance of 20 kilograms for check in, and carry on allowance of 10 kilograms.


BIG BANG, Jeju Air's celebrity endorser

Jeju Air's very simple design



Jeju Air aims to attract Japanese tourists, that's the reason why they got Big Bang as their celebrity endorser. 



Big Bang is quite popular among Japanese and other Asian countries For sure they will attract lots tourists.
 I enjoyed my flight with Jeju air. The only problem that I had was with the language. English was not used. All instructions were in Korean/Japanese.  


Incheon-Osaka flight was less than an hour



snacks included.

No comments:

Post a Comment