Friday, April 13, 2012

The Quest For Cherry Blossoms

I love spring so much because it is only during this time of the year that you can see the beauty of Cherry Blossoms. You get to appreciate the beauty of sakura for a maximum of two weeks only, after which the flowers start to fall. 

If you intend to travel to a place to witness the Cherry Blossom, timing is very important. In countries like Japan, they have Cherry Blossom forecast, and it gives you the best viewing dates. 

For my trip Korea-Japan trip this year, seeing the Cherry Blossoms was part of my itinerary. However, in Seoul it was still cold and I even experienced   snow .No sign of  Sakuras about to bloom! I left Korea without seeing any Sakuras. However, when I arrived in Osaka, I was very happy because I saw some Sakuras although not yet in full bloom. I saw the full bloom in Tokyo.







Sakuras in Kyoto area. Not yet in full bloom

Sakuras in Hamamatsu area, already in full bloom

Beautiful lake in Hamamatsu

I was so happy when I saw this. All trees in full bloom.


No comment. lol

Souvenir.. hahah


Sakura in full bloom. Photo taken inside the Hama Rikyu Garden Tokyo


Different variety of Sakura inside the Imperial Palace, Tokyo. Sakuras were dying


Looks like snow



Cute Pigeons

1 comment:

  1. ganda.. gusto ko rin ma-experience yan.. ang romantic lang pati ang mga pigeons ay sweet-sweetan.. :P

    ReplyDelete