Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SUMMER THINspiration (Philippine Fashion WEEK SS '12)


It's  February already and pretty soon summer season will start.  I am sure that some of you are starting to diet already  to have that aesthetically appealing body perfect for beach/under the sun  activities

I gained a lot of weight since I entered med school, and until now I am still struggling to lose the gained pounds. When I was in college I stayed in the dormitory and my mom was not there to cook for me.  I had to buy my food and sometimes I do not eat at all just to save money. Everyday  after the end of my classes I would usually jog.

I don't want to post my old pics here because it will just make me feel bad. Instead I'll feature the pictures of these models during the Philippine Fashion WEEK spring summer collection '12.

Body fat percentage single digit... so how do i achieve that?


wow.. love the tattoo

less than 5% body fat?


grabe ang pandesals.



what's her usual diet kaya?



love the jawline




he needs moe cardio and toning up. hahah




I read somewhere that ABS are made in the Kitchen and not in the gym. This means that if you want to have that really nice figure you have to be careful with your diet, and of course couple it with exercise especially cardio. Once you have achieved the ideal weight, you can start toning up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment