Friday, February 24, 2012

False Dress Code and More

My college acted unusual today because of the presence of the accreditors. There were so many doctors present in school and they all look gorgeous especially with their gowns on. The school was also cleaner than the usual, even the stairs smell good! I also enjoyed the lessons today because teachers gave their best. Of course who would not if there were accreditors inside the class observing you.

After the class I took a nap and then headed to Freddy's to attend the birthday dinner of my friend Patricia. 

They told me that they would wear something formal/semi-formal. I decided to wear jacket on top of my shirt to make it look semi-formal. On the way they were even texting me na nakapalda daw sila. But I when I arrived at the venue I was so surprised that all of them were in their uniform. MGA BWISIT... HAHAHA. at tama nga sila naka palda nga.. hahahah


At parang ako may birthday. 


We love the lighting of the place so we decided to take photos without flash.

I love the natiral orange effect of the lights.


Nako from now on eto na yung angle ko.. side view.. na e emphasize ang bridge ng nose ko.lol

parang early spring lang ang peg

cute bench... have a break have a kit kat

No comments:

Post a Comment