Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adventures of A SOLO Traveler



Last year I promised myself not to travel for a year. This self imposed travel ban was brought about by an untoward event that I experienced somewhere in Southeast Asia. Now I am ready to travel again. You know once you've been bitten by the travel bug you will not stop traveling and explore the whole world.

Now my greatest problem is time. As a medical student the only times that I can travel are during breaks. And sadly 2012 to early 2013 would probably the last time that I would be able to travel because March of 2013 I'll be hospital based. 

Now I only have one summer break, semestral break and Christmas break. Sad! I hope I can get the necessary Visas and get traveling again.

But now... I would like to share my unique and funny experiences in the countries that I visited either alone or as an official delegate to certain conferences.  I also would like to share some tips on how one can enjoy these places without spending too much money. As a "backpacker" I am not into the so called touristy places, so I would also like to give insights on places that one should not miss. And of course, the lessons that I learned from my  travel experiences. CHOS!









































No comments:

Post a Comment